• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any news on 97+ warn rear bumper?

Prepmech

NAXJA Member #981
So, I haven't called Warn in a few weeks. Has anyone heard the latest on the new rear bumper that is supposed to come out to fit the 97+ cherokees? Has anyone heard if they are going to have built-in quater panel gaurds, or will they be removable. I would hate to wait this long for it to come out just to find that it won't work on my XJ. I have bushwacker flares, so I hope that they will not have the built-in quater panel extensions, and that they will be removable like they originally planned.

i put a warn bumper on my 01. the tail gate hits.. but if you angle grind them instead of keeping the roundish corners. it works fine. you cant even tell they were cut. . quadratec failed to mention this.. with hindsight 20/20 dont get one. for the price there are TONS of other ones out there. . cut your rear 1/4s and get a nice rap around design. and a receiver mount in it. warns are crazy heavy. completely flattend my skyjacker 3inch leaf pack. . . take it for what its worth !

keith

Back