• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

THe NAC Lots-O-BFG KO2 Thread

Re: THe NAC Lots-O-Post Thread

So my boss hands me a 500$ check today for that over nite job i did. I told him he already paid me for it. And he says no this is the other half.

1k for 12hrs work. Im happy.

Damn that's awesome. And I thought I was doing fairly well with this painting job I'm doing now.

Ahhhhhhh! I was supposed to take a piss test for the Carpenter s union at 300. So i made sure id have to pee. Well its 510 now and im still waiting for the test. I want to explode.

Ahhhhhhh! I was supposed to take a piss test for the Carpenter s union at 300. So i made sure id have to pee. Well its 510 now and im still waiting for the test. I want to explode.

Try chugging those cleanse drinks before a test, the ones that only nutralize the first shot

Just saying

Try chugging those cleanse drinks before a test, the ones that only nutralize the first shot

Just saying

? What. Ill pass as i do t do any drugs. Its just that i had to pee so ****ing bad. Im better now that i did.

When i did the nys troopers pis test they look at your dick and watch you pee. Then they check it for body temps. Then they check leg hair.

? What. Ill pass as i do t do any drugs. Its just that i had to pee so ****ing bad. Im better now that i did.

Yeah well I knew a guy out in Cali that did a bunch of stuff and had to pass a test :nono:

welding up this hatch is sucking a dick right now, not sure how im welding in the back of the cage back on either not enough room to slug it as planned. guess more slugs.
on a diffrent note what blades does everyone use in there chop saws? the cheapo tsc pack i had sucked and need somthin new

welding up this hatch is sucking a dick right now, not sure how im welding in the back of the cage back on either not enough room to slug it as planned. guess more slugs.
on a diffrent note what blades does everyone use in there chop saws? the cheapo tsc pack i had sucked and need somthin new

I have a Diablo from Home Depot in mine right now, seems to work okay.

Back