• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JK rubicon wheels and XJ adapters

eflores

NAXJA Forum User
5 17 inch JK rubi wheels, have awesome tread, siped, some rock rash, 1 has a gash in the wheel at the bead but holds air fine, currently driving on these, just had them balanced, stock JK 255/75/17 BFG MT's

1.25" 5 on 4.5 to 5 on 5 adapters to put these wheels on an XJ or TJ
biggrin.gif

Looking for 6 bills or trade for 35" tires
really want the 35's :D
EDIT or 36s

these would look great on a rig with 3 inches of lift but look goofy on my 7~

very quiet and street manerly, the guy i got them from said he did moab on them....and they did very well

DONE!!! You can have my gas bill, my Visa bill, my electric bill, my water bill, my internet bill and my Master Card bill. When will you be delivering the wheels?
What?????????:huh:
You didn't mention half of your booze money or your kids (if ya got any) or your first born (if that be the case)..LOL

eflores....Can you post up a picture of what the wheels and 17" tires look like in a profile shot of the whole jeep?
Just interested as to what the Cherokee with 17's look like.....

Last edited:
Thanks for the profile shots.
To each his own .... but I personally think that the 17" wheels and 32" tires (in this case) overpower the the overall look of the rig and make the tires look skinny.
Not a bad price for wheels, adapters and tires though..........

Sold. I need to do a intro thread, picks of it on my '99 w/3.5 RE will be posted there.

I'll put up a link when I get to it.

Last edited:
Back