• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 XJ/88 MJ parts for sale AND TRADE!

XJ Eric

NAXJA Forum User
Once I get the MJ up here and start tearing it apart I'll be listing the parts up for sale. I'm not trying to make a large amount of dough here, mainly just want to make my money back on the deal so that being said, if there is something you need, post it or pm me and we'll be able to work something out. I will ship most items as long as it will go through the post office. if anyone can school me on shipping larger items, I'll be willing.
Since I haven't seen the MJ in person yet; for now I'll only list the stuff coming off of the 98 XJ:

Manik brushguard. Decent shape has bumped into a few things over the years so it's not perfect. $150

Chrysler 8.25 (29 spline shafts) stock 3.55 gears. $200

Dana 30. Stock 3.55 gears. passenger hub may be going bad. don't know for sure (but it is 13 years old) $200

Stock bumper. Free for the taking.

That's all I know for sure. May be putting up a Chrysler 8.25 with 4.56s in it. Bought it a few months back from Jay (Magimerlin) never installed it. He says it's got pretty low miles on the gears and install kit.

That's it for now. I won't be able to come back and edit the original post so read all the way through to see updated parts list.

Willing to trade too! I need an overhead console, keyless entry FOBs and reciever, rear wiper relay and the plastic trim piece that the rear wiper hose connects to, Prices are OBO.

Let me know what you're needing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me know if you decide to sell the 8.25 with 4.56s.

pic of the Manik Brush guard.

1666620350_large.jpg

UPDATE:
Rusty's Airtube w/spectre filter $20
Rocky Road Super Sliders $250
Front clip is mostly there. Hood had some holes cut in it for "ventilation" the fenders have been trimmed way back but they are pretty straight.
Grill and headlights are in one piece. Trying to find time to post pics...

UPDATE:
Adding Tube doors to the sell pile and a spare tire mount for the bed of the truck. It may fit some tires in the back of an XJ. I haven't tried yet though.

Tube doors $150
Spare tire carrier $100​

You still have all this stuff?? Is the d30 disco or non disco? Willing to do a package deal on 8 & 1/4 and the D30?

Think the tube doors would work on a 2 door XJ?

is this s 29 spline as well, and what were you asking for it?

Sorry, forgot I never posted a price.

I'm asking what I paid. $300. I never installed it. It went from Jay's garage to mine. I ended up with a ford 8.8 under mine.

Oh, and it's a 29 spline.

Price reduction on the Manik Brush Gaurd: $100
pic of the Manik Brush guard.

1666620350_large.jpg

Still have the Chrysler 8.25 with 4.56 gears. $300
Located in South West Oklahoma (Altus to be exact)

I'm also open to trades. I would really love to have an overhead console with working keyless entry and the remotes. Something like that would bring the asking price on the axle down pretty good.

You still have all this stuff?? Is the d30 disco or non disco? Willing to do a package deal on 8 & 1/4 and the D30?

Think the tube doors would work on a 2 door XJ?

At this point, I'd give you the whole truck and the geared 8.25 and everything in it for $800 just to be rid of all of it. I want my garage back!

Here's a pic, don't worry about the headlight buckets missing, they are still there, they have been removed in this photo.

1666624009_large.jpg

Not the prettiest thing, but with a geared axle, the lift, and everything else, I'd say it's worth $800

Last edited:
Back