• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

:( 88 manche $2000

Swamprat

NAXJA Forum User
due to my hospital bills, and my lack of having a way to pay for them. my jeep has to go, and i also need a working DD. which still has to wait cause the bills are more pressing. :/

88 jeep comanche
locked HP30 with 4.56 gearing and solid axle diff cover
locked ford 8.8 with 4.56 gearing and solid axle diff cover
4" of lift up front 6" in the rear, comes with 6" coils i havent put in yet
american racing aluminum wheels with some 30" rollers
in bed spare tire mount
tool box
rock lights
rusty's XJ front stinger bumper with D ring tow hooks
rock solid rock sliders
and some other beefy offroad parts and goodies

call or text me at 270 776 5446

thanks
-Ian

DSCN0336.jpg

DSCN0338.jpg

DSCN0312.jpg

DSCN0313.jpg

You could probably talk to the hospital and get those charges written off as indigent care. You don't have a job so I'm pretty sure your income is low enough. Not that I agree with sticking them with the bill, but I don't think an afternoon in the ER oughta cost what it does either... Back to the topic... You would probably come closer to getting 2G's parting it out than you would selling it as a non running truck.

Yes, part it out. I'll take the front axle. $100
and I'll give you another $100 for the front bumper and I'll swap you my brushgaurd and front bumper.

Between me and FLores, that's $700. It's a start.

Wait, this is Paul's old rig isn't it?

Last edited:
Yes, part it out. I'll take the front axle. $100
and I'll give you another $100 for the front bumper and I'll swap you my brushgaurd and front bumper.

Between me and FLores, that's $700. It's a start.

Wait, this is Paul's old rig isn't it?

$100 for a locked geared axle? Are you gonna wear a ski mask and take a knife to the exchange?

Sent from tapatalk on iJunk

You could probably talk to the hospital and get those charges written off as indigent care. You don't have a job so I'm pretty sure your income is low enough. Not that I agree with sticking them with the bill, but I don't think an afternoon in the ER oughta cost what it does either... Back to the topic... You would probably come closer to getting 2G's parting it out than you would selling it as a non running truck.

i do have a job, and i make barely too much for indigent. they said they'll look into what they can do

and my girlfriend actually brought that up today as we were changing her oil. i really dont want to get rid of the jeep, mainly cause i know i'll end up getting another. she did suggest selling the axles, and lift stuff. like $350 for the front axle $400 for the rear maybe $75 for the lift stuff. that way i can still afford a working DD, and still keep my jeep so later on i can actually get it going. i dont need all that lift, lockers and what not to enjoy wheeling. hell i've had more fun in my stock XJ then in my lifted one. its only a thought, honestly i liked having a cherokee more then the comanche. there over rated, i like back seats and sleeping room.

sold them for crack money.... actaully i traded them off, the canyons werent offset enough for my steering and the 35's were bald. i got a set of towhook brackets for them.

well i found an 02 impreza, and today i almost signed on an 06 forester. as for jeeps, i need to get something that works then when i can afford a 4x4 that works when the planets align and the tides are right. then i might buy another stocker XJ

$100 for a locked geared axle? Are you gonna wear a ski mask and take a knife to the exchange?
Naw, there's no use wearing the mask. Ian's already seen my face!

Ok, the $100 was a little low ball. I'd let him keep the locker and he could sell that. I need the carrier mostly. That, and $100 is about all I can afford at the moment.

Did the 88 MJs still have the disco dana 30?

If I hadn't just dumped $1500 in airline tickets I'd be all over it, but for Now, I'll offer up $150 for the front axle. If you want to keep the locker at that price, I'd be able to deal with that.

yea its a disco 30, with a one piece shaft i've been told. as for selling the axle, i'm going to let some of the buyers from CL take a look before i start parting. would much rather sell as a whole then has the as stated 3/4th a jeep laying around. lol

Back