• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(4) 35" Goodyear MT/Rs, 95% tread left, $600

bmpweXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Just like the ad says, I've got a set of 35" Goodyear MT/R (non Kevlar). I bought them used off craigslist just a week ago and realized I was crazy thinking I could get them to fit well on my Cherokee w/ 3.5" lift. Come get 'em. They're in great shape, I'd say 95% of tread left. No pictures, if you're interested, you know what they are.

They're currently mounted to 16x12 (yes twelve) black 6 lug steelies. You could easily sell these for $100 on craigslist... in fact the guy I bought them from said he'd buy them back for $100. I can give you his contact info.

So, after buying the rims, you'd be getting 4 $270 tires for $125 a piece. It's a damn good deal -that's why I bought them myself. I just cant fit them without alot of cutting or spending more on lift.

Key words: Good year Goodyear MTR MT/R 315/75R/16 315/75/16 33 33" 33s bfg mt

umm i have 4" of lift and 35's with plenty of clearance and i haven't even trimmed my fenders much yet. once my flares get here i have to cut another 1/2 to 1" depending on the part of fender

Better idea. Let me borrow them to put on display at the tire shop. We'll find you a customer real quick. You'll get what you want and maby extra. (No promises, but you'll get the $600 you're asking and they'll be out of your way.)

Better idea. Let me borrow them to put on display at the tire shop. We'll find you a customer real quick. You'll get what you want and maby extra. (No promises, but you'll get the $600 you're asking and they'll be out of your way.)
I think I've got a buyer. If this falls through, I'll take you up on that. Thanks.

Ok.

Ok, I'm going to take you up on that, when and where?

lol. Tire Zone off of 66 and Centerville in Garland. We're located at the Chevron at that intersection. You can drop them off whenever between 9am and 7pm. Monday thru Saturday. Just tell whoever is there that Alex sent you and to give me a call.

Sold.

Back