• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

built 98 xj street legal rock crawler for sale

offroadman73

NAXJA Forum User
Located in McAllen, Texas 78501. Call 956-624-4557 Leave a message if no answer or email [email protected] or pm me here. Name is Kyle

Price---$6500 and if you think thats too much make an offer

Well the more I think about it the more I want a buggy. May take years to complete but its time to give it a shot!! Hard to believe I am doing this cause I love this thing but I want something more robust again.

1998 Jeep cherokee Texas street legal!!!!
White exterior with full outer exo cage (mix of pipe and tube) If you don't like it cut if off!!! Plenty of dents and scrapes but white paint hardly seen.
Gray interior, no carpet. cb mount in between visors. May include the booming stereo (sounds awesome!!)
A/C cold as hell, heat works great!!
4.0 straight six, Fairly new waterpump (less than 500 miles) yellow top optima othewise stock, Spintech exhaust with brand new high flow cat, aw-4 auto tranny, np231 with hack and tap sye running dual front cherokee driveshafts (easy changing out)
Mileage: 157,220

Good stuff--

74 Ford HP44
Chevy flat top knuckles (one side still needs drilled and tapped)
Chevy brakes
5 on 5.5 bolt pattern
5.38 gears
Ected selectable locker
TNT Truss system for XJ/TJ syspension
custom ballisticfabrication steering, Hydro assist steering with ported steering box. Only been on for 3 weeks and one run.
Warn lockouts
spare stubs

Ford 9”
5.43 gears
5 on 5.5 bolt pattern
Full Spool
Chevy disc brake conversion
spare shafts
Trussed and drain plug added.

36" super swamper tsls......grooved and lots of tread

Rustys 8" longarm suspension with no swaybar. Jks rear shock mount, skidrow t-case skid, custom gas tank skid, receiver hitch, and custom rear bumper, JCR offroad front bumper with hitch mount. Custom square rock sliders. Brand new Great lakes offroad 9" pinion guard not even installed

Needs:---Front shocks look busted from my last trip out. Still wheelable and driveable.

myexoxjpainted2.jpg
myexoxjpainted3.jpg
mycherokeeagain7.jpg

newest side picture

IMG_2877.jpg

Some crappy cell phone pics of interior and misc.

amine4.jpg

amine7.jpg

amine1.jpg

amine6.jpg

amine3.jpg

some older pics

picture with front axle is missing the hydro assist ram there

IMG_2803.jpg

IMG_2804.jpg

myjeepflexing3.jpg

haha your welcome!

Anybody that wants this I will work on the price for you in order for it to be shipped or picked up! I want this gone to a wheeler preferably and not somebody local who doesn't know what it is!!!

Back