• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS: TJ Rubicon wheels $180

bmpweXJ

NAXJA Forum User
So, I've had a hell of a time finding a spare TJ Rubicon wheel.... I found a decent deal on CL and picked up 5 of them. I'm keeping the spare, but need to get rid of the other 4. The 4 used ones have 305/70/16 MTRs with 30-40% tread left.

They're the 5x4.5 off a TJ rubicon. They look like this:
DSCN1271-1.jpg
(not mine, found off google.)

For full disclosure, they're pretty scratched up. If I had the time, I'd remove as much of the scratches as possible and paint them. They look really great with this done:
ElffPICT00011.jpg

If you've got black steelies, you'd likely be able to take these things, paint them with then sell the steelies for a total cost of near zero.

I'll have pictures of them up Friday when it's light outside.

One more pic, I thought this color scheme looks amazing:
2006-Jeep-Patriot-SEMA-Concept-Rear-And-Side-1280x960.jpg

Sold, please remove.

So, I've had a hell of a time finding a spare TJ Rubicon wheel.... I found a decent deal on CL and picked up 5 of them. I'm keeping the spare, but need to get rid of the other 4. The 4 used ones have 305/70/16 MTRs with 30-40% tread left.

They're the 5x4.5 off a TJ rubicon. They look like this:
DSCN1271-1.jpg

Sorry to revive this, but can someone tell me what lift/tire size this looks like? I'm either going with Ecco's or Rubi's but if I do get Rubi's, this is exactly the way I want it to look.

Thanks!

Back