• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'96 Parts

winchster

NAXJA Forum User
Somehow I still have this thing. I need to unload a '96, now 2wd XJ. The 4.0 is good, missing the distributor (needed it after my motor mounts broke) the transmission is gone, (just because I haven't swapped it yet) The front end is trashed, all the doors are good, seats are good, glass is good, except for drivers door (again needed a donor). Had a few nibbles about a month ago but nothing came of it. My parents are starting to scream about getting it off their lake lot, so.... I know somebody out there wants a 4.0 or needs doors. Let's bargain, otherwise it gets crushed.

How's this for math?
Doors usually sell for $50, you sold 'em for $20 x 4 = 80
Seats, full set no tears $100
High mileage 4.0 $300
When I get it swapped, I'll be throwing in the 2wd transmission that works $120
That totals out to $600, I'll let it go for one a day only special just for you price of $350.

...Or you could just make me an offer.

Well I still need a stripped XJ body. NO drive train or interior just body, doors, hatch and glass.

Well I still need a stripped XJ body. NO drive train or interior just body, doors, hatch and glass.

Don't know if this one (*) would do, but by the time we pull the engine, and other stuff, the body will probably go to scrap metal. It will only have one good door left, and the passenger side has damaged doors, and door seal issues on the frame from the accident damage (see the photos in the original thread). But if someone wanted a stripped doorless XJ frame, it might be perfect for them. It looks like the main body & frame are still OK!

*http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=991883&page=4

how is the steering colum cover. The part that goes around the key cylinder. I need one as mine is no longer there.

Back