• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

(6 being parting out in Houston

Ecomike

NAXJA# 2091
NAXJA Member
I guess we no longer have a deal on the the dash from that 96XJ? I emailed you a month ago, we agreed on a price and you said you would email a week or so later when you pulled it. Waited about two or three weeks, emailed again but still haven't recieved a response.

If the dash isn't in the condition we talked about, or even if you sold it to someone else for more that's fine. I would just appreciate a response so i can start looking again without worrying about going back on our deal if i find another one.

Thanks

ok, thanks; i'm in no hurry, just hadn't heard anything in a while and needed to know what was up. I am making a run to the yard this weekend, i will cross a dashboard off the list. pm me for my phone number if that's an easier way for you to get a hold of me.

Hey Boilermaker. Not sure if you got my last message but the dash is out. You can look at it whenever you are ready.
Didn't get anything; nothing in my pm box or email. I'm going to send a pm with my contact info again, and hopefully we can work out something over the weekend.

Hey, I think I need to stop by and check out some parts.

i.e. the CJ tub and several XJ parts, do you have anything for a WJ?

Back