• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB 2" BB

wfdbackdraft

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking for a used 2" budget boost for my 91 Cherokee. I have cut and folded my fenders, and plan on running 31" tires. So I only need the 2", right? My rear springs are sagging, so I think that I need the add a leaf for the rear.
Let me know if you have different parts, and I'll combine them to make the perfect lift. I'll also take advise, on which brand of lift to get if you want to help me out.
I really liked the Rubicon Express lifts, but I really don't need more than 2". I think that it would look funny with a 3.5" lift, and 31" tires in cut fenders.

Thanks,
Michael

3.5 cut fenders and 33s would not look too bad

good luck with your find, BBs are pretty cheap

What about a 4.5 Rough Country kit? I got mine for 450, shipped, with shocks

It would look great, but I don't need the added expense of re-gearing. Plus, this will be a daily driver for the wife, and it needs to stay reasonable, and smooth riding.
I've already got the big truck covered. My DD is a 2002 F350 with 4" of lift, and 35" Nitto's.

I had 33s on stock gears on an old 87 xj with a tired 220k mile motor, it wasnt that bad

bump for ya and I would have to check but may have some pucks laying around

This will mainly see streets, and some beach and mud. It will be awhile, and many more modifications, before we hit any rock gardens.
So you think that I can go higher than the 31" tires with stock gears?

I'm running 33's and 3.55 stock gears as of today. Its really not a huge deal. I will eventually move to 4.56 gears, but I cna handle this set up.

Back