• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NWFest info (Who's going/when?)

ECKSJAY

Water is dirty
There aren't any. :rof:

We've gone about it all wrong. To encourage everyone to come out, we're doing away with the fees. However, (red name) MEMBERS will still need to RSVP with Sniggs ([email protected]) by June 12th...AND the typical requirements will still be in place. Members can invite a guest vehicle along and are responsible for their behavior. Saturday night will be potluck. I'll not go into full details, that'll come later.

More to come. I'm getting excited. :viking:

w00t!

Re: NWFest info (was 'fee structure')

ECKSJAY said:
There aren't any. :rof:
However, (red name) MEMBERS will still need to RSVP with Sniggs ([email protected]) by June 12th...AND the typical requirements will still be in place.

Some folks still don't follow directions... Even when you spell it out. :roflmao:

I can't rely on getting PMs due to the recent site problems (you know, the ones that don't exist?).

Sniggs said:
Some folks still don't follow directions... Even when you spell it out. :roflmao:

I can't rely on getting PMs due to the recent site problems (you know, the ones that don't exist?).

Damn, wonder if we should just call it a special event with ARB for one day and bag the whole thing. :D

Sniggs said:

My bad.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Email on the way to the one Phil supplied.

So here's the list so far:

- Ecksjay (Phil) all 4 days

- Sniggs (Mark) all 4 days

- XJourney - Hans

- Pathatten - I assume Pat's other half is coming. He also said, "We will most likely have a non member Jeep join us". "...all day every day till it breaks!", means Thu, Fri, Sat and Sun?

- Joe (WAXJ_Skier)

- Rod (mojo), 2 daughters and (maybe) Jeff (jeepkid2000) as a ride along friday morning thru sunday afternoon.

- Sam (CNDLPWR)

- Trevor (Cleatus92) - Might have a guest with a rig

- Eli (Canman) -Maybe a guest ride along

- Karl (Black89XJ)

- Ryan (Blkxjkrawler) attending with wife and son

- John (Avanteone)??

Please respond to this post with the days you plan to attend. If you're going to be there all four - Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, post your reply in this thread. If you're only doing Friday, Saturday, Sunday, please respond in this thread. If you suffer severe A.D.D. click this link http://www.eonline.com/thevine/player.jsp?channelID=search&mediaID=20343
. If you plan on being there Saturday and Sunday, please respond in this thread. If you plan on a Saturday only visit plan on some ribbing from the crowd but please do respond in this thread. If you plan on Sunday only... well, good luck with that but respond anyway. Maybe someone will want to stay. If you're just clueless of what to do, click this link http://www.eonline.com/thevine/player.jsp?channelID=search&mediaID=20315

I will also be bringing a donations jar for the NWC. If you choose to donate funds for the Northwest chapter, please feel free to bring them along.

I will grace NWfest with my presents Thursday night (late)thru Sunday afternoon. :D

Megawatt (aka Jeremy) is my co pilot.

- Rod (mojo), 2 daughters and (maybe) Jeff (jeepkid2000) as a ride along friday morning thru sunday afternoon.

I might have to modify my earlier statement "all day everyday till it breaks". I've been stressed here w/work and well a semi broken Jeep (steering components are not skid plates, unless you like a nice smiley face draglink). I'm aiming for a Friday afternoon arrival and leaving Sunday. My guest could be considered light and flaky so probably Sat. only for them.

PAT

Should be there Sat & Sun possibly friday night. Depends on how much lube work uses that week, and the outlook is dry.

I will be there. One rig, me and one passenger. Friday to Sunday

Sorry Mark, Thought you where to busy making pointless posts to get my message.:D :D :D :D

I'll be there Friday, Saturday, and leaving Sunday morning.
I will be bringing my girlfriend and our 2 daughters. (thats 4 for the math impaired)

Jamez.

I will be there Thursday evening/night through Sunday morning/midday.

Current plan is to have the wife and 3 kids. I also have a non member who is trying to make it also (I won't have confirmation on this till closer to the event.

Michael

I'll be there Friday AM. I will PROBABLY have the wife and kids, but not 100% sure yet.

Sniggs, if you could PM me a head count the week of the event so I can plan dinner better, I'd appreciate it.

J

I'll be there all weekend. Bringing my parents as well, they drive an 88 XJ locked front and rear on 33 trxus, Body damage, lots of fender trimming, and it's exterior is completely rhino lined. Oh and a disclaimer the rhino lined XJ may contain nuts. (for those who are allergic).
Three people total.

Trevor
Cleatus92

Back