• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Iron Rock Off-Road back to sponsor winterfest!

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
I am happy to announce that Iron Rock Off-road is back for the third straight year to sponsor Winterfest in 2016!

There will also be some of their guys attending the event!

Please be sure to show your support of them when buying parts to get your junk ready for Winterfest in March!

Thank you IRO!

mac 'back for more fun!' gyvr

I'll be there in spirit - with a new IRO SYE on the Jeep.

Awesome! Had them deliver a set of their premium rock sliders last year... Guess I'll start making plans to pick up something else!

Hey all you Winterfesters! We are excited to help sponsor the event again this year. Hopefully all your preparations are going well. If there is anything you need from us, we will happily deliver it to the event for no cost to you! In addition if you would like to pay in cash at the event, we can offer you an additional 15% off your total bill!

Call us early to get anything you might need. Winterfest will be upon us in no time! Hope to see you there!

Back