• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ROTM submissions:June

Status
Not open for further replies.

REWSTER

BACON!
NAXJA Member
I was gonna get this rolling over the weekend but my home cp took a poop and it woulda been a PITA to do this on my phone.

any way, its been the topic of discussion kinda lately. and with mothers day just behind us, but more importantly Fathers day :laugh3: is in June. so the theme for June is gonna be family wheelers. if you're packing car seats,diaper bags, and sacks of cheerios. or if you're dropping your kids off at their school doing burnouts to show your kids friends that your jeep is way cooler than their moms minivan then throw your rig in the game. if you have caused your wife or kids momma a panic attack because you got stuck in a flowing river this one's for you.

lets get three!

rules and whatnot

Mothers may apply also...

Since this got 80 views and no submissions, and there is only 3 days till i am supposed to close it. lets do no theme any xj/mj.

get er done!

2001 XJ
2in bb lift up front
3in add a leaf out back
30in bfg rugged terrains
recently discovered no ac
dd/no wheeling

EDIT:
rew wanted me to throw up this "wheeling" pic lol

Last edited:
Here is my 99 xj with 5" lift and 33" bighorns.
2013-03-23140114_zps898e0d08.jpg

2013-03-23140050_zpscee8797c.jpg

98 XJ 44/9 Alloyed locked, assist, stretch, bead locked 35" Kevlars, a little bent and tacoed

Poser shot
IMG_3030_zpsca3ff4ac.jpg

IMG_3175_zpse6082730.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back