• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

01 Part out

ckale1

NAXJA Forum User
01 XJ flopped on pass. side. I'll be using the axles and the transfer case. The motor and transmission have 119,000 on them. Interior is the dark grey color and is in good shape for most of the trim. All glass in doors and hatch is still good and tinted. Front grill has a small crack in it but could be repaired. Hood is in good shape but has the cut out for lebarron vents. Jeep is silver in color. Other parts for sale will be...

HP 30 out of a 96 complete 3.55's i think
35 from a 96 3.55's
Stock suspension
2 in leaf packs

I will ship the smaller parts, but would like to do this as more of a pull your part deal. Let me know what you need.

Also looking for trades if you have what I need. Looking for front ARB bumper, THOR guards for a 96. 15 or 16 in black steelies.

Last edited:
Also if you could PM me the price on those 2inch leaf packs, and did it have an overhead console? If so put me in front.

I am in need of stock leaf springs, mine are '99 with 185K on them and are a bit saggy. If 49erRider decides to back out I am interested.
Also, what shape is the headliner in?

Last edited:
I am in need of stock leaf springs, mine are '99 with 185K on them and are a bit saggy. If 49erRider decides to back out I am interested.
Also, what shape is the headliner in?

I have another set of factory springs available or do you just want the ones with the leaf pack? Headliner is in good shape. No tears or sags. Non smoker. make an offer on it. Could you come pick it up?

Jeeps home. I'll try to post up some pics tomorrow. Lots of good parts here, so let me know what ya need. Most parts are " make offer "

hey man im willing to pay the shipping on the leaves if i can get em sooner :D

I am looking for parts no. 5 and 6 with no cracks or major defects.

4doorinteriortrimfront.jpg

No. 11 in this pic with no cracks or major defects and no. 3

LiftGateTrimPanel.jpg

Parts shipped to 40324.

Thanks!

Hey Chris...If it's not cracked...what would you want for the passenger front turn signal housing (the one below the headlight)? Mine's got a leak in it somewhere and keeps getting water and moisture in there.

Did this Cherokee happen to have the lighted sun visors in it? If so, I would be interested in those along with any wiring that connects them and the Pass side rear inside panel I talked to you about.

Back