• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

85 model A/C Selector Switch/Wanted

OlTanNBrown

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone out there seen or have an A/C selector switch in excellent & of course working condition?
May be looking for a few good other parts as well.
Vacuum assembly, Center Console (Biege with 4WD/Stick), front seat belts, tailgate, at least a RR bumber, OEM hood.

I'm parting out an 85 xj. I'm not so sure about the selector. It's not at my house, I'll try to go by and look at it. I have a hood and some other stuff but you are a long way from me. The selector would be small enough to mail I would think. 35986

The selector looks fine. I have no way of testing it though since it's not running. If your interested send me a pm with an offer.

Jed, I don't know. The last time I bought one was from a dealer years ago & it was about $25.00 then. Now you can get a new one, but for a later model which is slightly different for about the same as I understand it (the newer model has a different wiring setup). Was yours working before it crashed? What does it look like, any broken or cracked screw holes or otherwise? Is the front faded or does it look new? Talk to me & perhaps we can settle on something. I sure do wish I was headed near your way, but no time soon that I know of or we would have to get togetehr about this. You got any idea what it should cost to mail it? Shouldn't be much as you are only about 4 hours away.
Talk to me,
Dave

Jed,
Where you able to get any more info on that switch? Do you you have any other parts you are partig with on that Jeep? May be looking for good seet belts for front, Biege center console (4WD command track, Stick shift, biege/Tan color), Tailgate with glass & wiper moter (mine has a minor crack in it & as fiberglass may just replace, Vacuum assembly (driver side of motor over wheel well.
Let me know,
Dave

Back