• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS QUICK DISCONNECTS-DEAL!!!

ChesterSPL

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of JKS quick disconnects that are brand new. I think they are for a 6" or 8" lift and up. I am having issues with my photobucket account so I put up a link to the product
http://store.jksmfg.com/merchant2/m..._Code=JKS01&Category_Code=Swaybar_Disconnects
Closed they are about 10" long and will extend to about 16" inches. I would just like to trade these for some shocks for a stock height 89 xj or maybe a budget boost kit. I am not real picky I have a fairly stock xj and would like some after market stuff for it. Let me know what you have.

PM me and I will send you a actual picture of them.

what shape are your shocks in? I would like new. My JEEP rides like a square wheeled wagon, it needs shocks, well at least I assume that is the problem.

I have a set of shocks for a 4inch lift in the for sale section.. check it out... i am nego on price... they r taking up space in my garage

Back