• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35's on black steal wheels

i'm npt sure right now. i need to hold onto them for transportation. if you have any you can trade me with some cash i'll be able to let them go.

i'll sell you the tires for 300 if you can find another 32 to go with those 3. i've got a friend who travels to and from nasheville every weekend who could do the carrying. would that work for you?

or if you've got a hp d30 for a trade i'd be willing to take the tires and the axle off your hands and i'll knock off 80. so that'll take them down to 220 cash, hp d30 non disco and whatever tires you can let go for the 35's. don't worry about matching just as long as i can move the jeep. if you can do that deal or any other trades to knock down price that would be awesome.

i'm in knoxville. would you go for the 300 price? i might have a d30 waiting on me at my friends. is yours a nondisconnect? if so i might consider that but i would need to get 4 tires out of it so i can move the jeep around.

Back