• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reminder about Safety Inspection.

XJourney

NAXJA Forum User
Your vehicle will have to go through Safety Inspection. You need the following things.

Registration
Insurance
Front Tow Points
Rear Tow Points
Tow Strap/Chain
Fire Extinguisher
Seat Belts
First Aid kit
Tires (good shape)
Jack
Lug Wrench
Full size spare

Hans

Last edited:
XJourney said:
Your vehicle will have to go through Safety Inspection. You need the following things.

Registration
Insurance
Front Tow Points
Rear Tow Points
Tow Strap/Chain
Fire Extinguisher
Seat Belts
First Aid kit
Tires (good shape)
Jack
Lug Wrench
Hans

What if I can't find a Hans of my own? Would I still be able to run if I brought a Petra, Ursula, or Gisele?

GI-John said:
What if I can't find a Hans of my own? Would I still be able to run if I brought a Petra, Ursula, or Gisele?

No But if you bring a Howard you should be ok :laugh3: He is almost as useful as a Leathermen.

Full size spare has been added to the list, a little bit of an oversite.

Hans

XJourney said:
No But if you bring a Howard you should be ok :laugh3: He is almost as useful as a Leathermen.

Hans

Howard IS a leather man. :D

Lining up my :repair: , making plans, getting pieces cut and ready... I should be there Saturday night!!!

I'll meet the safety inspection requirements, might not be there in time for dinner. :D

ECKSJAY said:
Lining up my :repair: , making plans, getting pieces cut and ready... I should be there Saturday night!!!

I'll meet the safety inspection requirements, might not be there in time for dinner. :D

Just make sure you get there for the raffle. It will be worth your while.

Hans

XJourney said:
Just make sure you get there for the raffle. It will be worth your while.

Hans

Told Howard I'd have things to him before Thursday...in the off-chance that I don't make in time for the raffle, if at all. :)

XJourney said:

Registration
Insurance
Front Tow Points
Rear Tow Points
Tow Strap/Chain
Fire Extinguisher
Seat Belts
First Aid kit
Tires (good shape)
Jack
Lug Wrench
Full size spare

Hans

What about some sort of cb radio?

opracer315 said:
What about some sort of cb radio?

More of a convenience, I'd say. Everything on that list is about safety and/or getting you home/back to camp. Something like a CB is only going to be good for hollering to the group that you have to stop. Not as detrimental. :)

Back