• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Arrival times???

XJourney

NAXJA Forum User
When are you planning on arriving at Kaner Flats Campground???

I will be there about 6:00pm on Friday night. For those who are there earlier try to get the Group site #42(IIRC) When you enter Kaner Flats Campground, it is the first one on the left. It has 6-7 sites all arranged in a culti-sac.

If people want we can set up a few caravans. I will be leaving Bellingham area around 1:00pm friday.

Hans

My wife is taking Friday off. I want to leave Olympia/Yelm around noon. Stop by Costco in Tumwater around 12:30 to gas up and grab snacks.

I haven't talked to Brian in weeks. He has alot on his plate. Don't think he will be traveling with me.

I would like to travel with another rig, even though I will only stop to register at Kanner Flats and head on into Yakima.

My plan is to leave Friday afternoon (Hans we might want to meet in the Marysville area, your timing is probably very close to mine). I will be towing my jeep behind my motorhome so the drive might be a little slower for you but if you are interested we can see if the schedule would work out closer to time. My intent is to leave as early on Friday as I can, Depending on work, packing, etc.

Michael

Sent you a PM Mike

Is Scott going to caravan with us?

Hans

Sent PM back.

I would guess so.
He is planning on taking Friday off and going down.

Michael

Not sure yet, either I-90 or 410. Possibly I-90 because the pass is easier on Mikes RV. But the final decision is upto Mike.

I am leaving Bellingham about 1:00pm, Be in Marysville about 2:00-2:15.
Hans

I suspect it makes more sense for us to go over I-90 just because it is a wider road straiter road. A little easier than taking all of the very sharp winding turns up over 410.

Michael

I intend on heading up from Richland sometime Friday afternoon. Don't know yet whether I will just bring the XJ or tow up the CJ5. Anyone else from the Tri-Cities area heading up?

for the eastern Yakima Valley guys....everyone wanna meet at the johne deere dealership in Sunnyside? its a good point for everyone, and I already know the way up to Kaner flats, my grandma lives up there by whistlin jacks. Say 3:00pm? gives everyone time to sleep in, gear up, etc. . .. I will have my cj5 in tow behind whatever rig either my dad or my brother lets me borrow

btw....the Johne Deere Dealership is right next to the free way...is called RDO equipment....is also the bimart exit and a couple of others, to include the dairy fair

hey black anywhere around sunnyside is cool w/ me....i grew up around bickleton, and i have no clue where the hanford yakima barrier is.....where is it? i figured the johne deere dealership would be a good place cuz its got a big parking lot...the guys there know me, and its right next to the freeway

Anyone from BC want to convoy? I'm leaving Surrey as soon as possible on Friday after work.

ladywolf, from where you want to meet in sunnyside you would continue up SR241 until it ends at SR24 then turn right and go I dunno 10, 15 miles. PRobably take you another 30-45 minutes. You could meet me at the SR241/SR24 intersection, not much there tho. That would save you the drive east then backtracking west.

I could meet you in sunnyside but I am leaving work at 330 and would take about an hour to get to sunnyside then on to the campground. a bit later than you want to leave.

This is all supposing my jeep doesnt up and die in the meantime.

--Karl

no biggie to me.....was gonna see what sams88 wanted to do also, i dont really care either way

ok, i hadnt heard anything either way....might be convoyin up with my brother, depends on if he was to work that weekend or not...if anything i'll drive up by myself, i've made the trip enough times if somethin happens i can tow the junk to a friends in yakima, or my step moms work place in toppenish, or my grandma's up by whistlin jacks and leave it there.....whatever time ya wanna meet....we can decide closer to NWFEST

i'm coming from Bickleton, which is SW of mabton

Back