• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big BBQ On Saturday Night

XJourney

NAXJA Forum User
The NWC is having a big BBQ to feed everyone and raise some money for NWC.
Each driver gets ONE meal ticket with their Event Packet. Each ADDITIONAL meal ticket is $5 for adults and $2 for children under 12. Purchased at the event.

The menu will consist of Hamburgers/Cheese burgers and Dogs. The NWC will provide meats, buns, condiments, chips and salads.

This is a BYOB (bring your own beverage) BBQ

We are seeking volunteers to bring a salad and/or chips

We will reward each salad brought with 5 raffle tickets(max of 5 total) and each bag of chips with 1 raffle ticket(max of 2 total)

The BBQ will be at the Kaner Flats Campground. Exact location to be announced at the drivers meeting Saturday morning.

Last edited:
red91inWA said:
and this would be WHERE Hans ???

Yeah I'm outta the loop. ;)

Just a guess, mein Rabbi....again, just a guess...but I *think* it MIGHT be on the Saturday that the Northwest Fest is going on. After all, this *IS* posted in the NORTHWEST FEST 2005 section.

I have been wrong though.

ECKSJAY said:
Just a guess, mein Rabbi....again, just a guess...but I *think* it MIGHT be on the Saturday that the Northwest Fest is going on. After all, this *IS* posted in the NORTHWEST FEST 2005 section.

I have been wrong though.

always a smartass awnser Phil, thats why we get along so well. I thought just MAYBE I'd throw some frikin' money in our coffers. Even though I can't make it....

:(

Considering I am going to have to pick up goodies for the trip anyway?

Is one Costco bag of chips worth two tickets?

Jason

JMotorsprt said:
Considering I am going to have to pick up goodies for the trip anyway?

Is one Costco bag of chips worth two tickets?

Jason

1 :twak:

But a salad is worth 5 bought or homemade. And don't everyone bring potatoe salad. Variety is the spice of life.

Last edited:
Back