• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Unlimited Offroad Expo, Louisville KY

It's penciled in my calendar, but, you know, pencil can be erased....

That would be fun. I would be a buyer too.

If I can and do it would be in the jetta.......

Let me know if any of you guys make it to town, I can do an HD customer appreciation cookout at my place.

I'm still considering it. May just come up for one day...or may make it a family weekend with Kentucky Kingdom...

You bastards need to make up you mind, if I have met you more than twice you have a free room for the night.

^I was drinking a little when I posted that, for those of you who don't know me, I meant for bastards as a term of endearment.

I''d love to go to a 4x4 show like this some day but it will not be this one.

Must be a farther drive than Harlan. lol

Not sure I get that but yea its about an hour to 1.5 hours further. I use to spend my summers in Louisville and have some friends I'd like to visit up there soon. Unfortunately the refund I thought I was getting I didn't so it has changed all my plans for the rest of this year.

You always say that if it's a longer drive than Harlan then you're just going to go to Harlan instead of somewhere new.

Never had intentions to bring the jeep. If you would read my first post about it I said it would be in the Jetta. This is also incorrect because I have been talking to Jim about meeting him at another place that is further then Harlan but that will not happen this year.

Never had intentions to bring the jeep. If you would read my first post about it I said it would be in the Jetta. This is also incorrect because I have been talking to Jim about meeting him at another place that is further then Harlan but that will not happen this year.

What place is that?

Back