• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T2GD @ penrose

time2getdirty

my cats breath smells
NAXJA Member
Ok got 1/2 the pics to me.
In the first picture it looks like we are winching... we are not, that was 10 feet after we winched out of our first flop and the winch was still attached to the winch point. I assure you we pulled the passanger front way up right after that picture, and when i recieve the rest hopefully I will have truth.
2wowpa8.jpg

14rwo9.jpg

jhvpqu.jpg

jgmrdv.jpg

"Super stable"
xdxz4i.jpg

Hopefully more soon!

T2GT you are insane!

I nearly crapped my pants (literally) at Moody Hill yesterday which is panzy stuff compared to what I see here, lol.

In fact, I think you all may be crazy!:roll:

Anyways.......

Sweet pics David, I still need to make it down to Pensrose. Maybe when somebody gets done finishing my YJ he'll let me ride shotgun and make its Maiden Voyage there. :D

Anyways.......

Sweet pics David, I still need to make it down to Pensrose. Maybe when somebody gets done finishing my YJ he'll let me ride shotgun and make its Maiden Voyage there. :D
Pshh, that guys gona put it on 33's :D

HAHA, but that is gonna be the testing/proving grounds since thats where its gonna be built for.

Is that what you're parking at my house? ... I think the price just went up. :D

Well, hell... I guess I'll do it just as a favor to Dutch's HOA.

Truth. Parking it at my place would work....if we had room. The 6 vehicles currently here kinda take up most of the circle we live on. Oops. :/

Truth. Parking it at my place would work....if we had room. The 6 vehicles currently here kinda take up most of the circle we live on. Oops. :/

Mike
If you wanna park it here that's fine by me and then you've got a place to work on it too when your ready!

Mike
If you wanna park it here that's fine by me and then you've got a place to work on it too when your ready!

he knows I'm just razzing him, JD. I think forest properties have a limit of two non-running, OD green, pieces of yard art, so I'll still be OK. :gee:

Besides, the YJ is Spruce Green Satin Finish so technically it doesn't count towards your limit.

1-tonxj.... Knock it of. Enough of the B.S. flaming. Youve been warned.

In4aride & jdxj ..... Quit feeding the red letter troll. Your black letter status makes it hard to defend ya to the National holder of the ban-hammer.

Let's play nice now boys.

My letters are red, wtf you talking about? I mean Opps I'll be good!

Back