• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest Pictures

Re: NWFest UPDATE!!

Sniggs said:
Okay, I just GOTTA bump this thread up. There were NINETEEN rigs there and a WHOLE BUNCH of us taking Pictures...WHERE ARE THE PICTURES???

Well I wish I had some, but I didn't have any film in my camera.... :(

Finally got the XJ back on the road today. Bumpy as hell. I hope it is something simple such as the tires being out of balance. Can't believe I didn't do this the first time. Use the factory hardware. Dumb ars.

So where are those pics?

DSCF1147.jpg

DCP_1308.jpg

DSCF1137.jpg

DSCF1142.jpg

DSCF1154.jpg

ECKSJAY said:
All I can say is that *I* wouldn't have picked them up. :D
It does look like they're hitch hiking, doesn't it?
Hans did a great job keeping me off that tree, however!

Howard,

I'll get your pics up...I promise.

Email me at [email protected] I've been too busy with work right now ...sorry...remember the crackhead I talked about....

ECKSJAY said:
What tree??? You have like 2ft of clearance on the driver's side! :laugh3:

I heard it was a sneaky fucker that jumped out at a couple of our guys, and beat their heeps with a large branch.

Due to technical difficulties I couldn't find the talking trees....BUT I found these guys that make the woods a scary place to be...

pufnstuf_01.jpg

pufnstuf_02.jpg

Sniggs said:
It does look like they're hitch hiking, doesn't it?
Hans did a great job keeping me off that tree, however!

speaking of the hitch hiker...anyone get a picture of that dude sittin next to the trail w/ all that stuff?

where are the pictures you took at nwfest kristen!??!??!?!?! I NEEDS THEM!!!

they are pretty much the same ones everyone else took, and i have no way of hosting them

Sniggs said:
tinypic.com

How come these things never work for me?

Back