• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

moab march 2011 report

truth -- good to see Mike using less skinny pedal!

Spotter finger FTW! :thumbup:

I see some bendage to the left front there Mike....... Where'd that happen?

No one got pics of the scary Mickey's climb?

Well I couldn't get the tires to slip and crabwalk on rocker knocker so took a line super close to the big Rick on left. Had to Back up and landed on that edge. Knew it was gonna band since I never supported it. Bit like the way it looks. So going to redo so it matches that damages side lol.

No pics. Jeephead has a video though.

It looks you guys had a blast out there. Nice small group of very capable rigs. I'm so jealous. I so want to go to Moab, but I'm stuck in AZ while my heep is in CO in pieces. :(

Mike,

do you have any tips or recommendations for those of us who haven't been before?
uh, if you think you cant do it you probably can....

the traction is ridiculous.

be ware of the cliffs, edges, they are closer than ya might think

GET A BOOK! so you know where you are, they are fantastic to have and very needed, easy to get lost.

dont just mob around, look where you are going and dropping off of, its easy to misjudge a drop off or crack

the trails are awesome, easier than you would think. take lots of refreshments, youll be out longer than expected.

Where is that video of mickeys hotub?

Back