• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

seems worth it to me.....

mxracer624

NAXJA Forum User
I didnt know the 90000 jeep and cherokee emblems i have laying around the house were about the same price as gold.. Do people really spend this much for this stuff!!!!

PART_1293933596097.jpg

Wow.
20$ on google with that part number and that price is high. I wouldn't buy anything from wherever you took that. Odds are it's all heavily marked up.

I was at 4 wheel parts getting new shocks for my truck and I was just checkin out everything else they had and that caugh my eye. Haha
What green xj? Is it lifted? Is it the lifted 2wd one around town?

Lifted 5.5, OX in front cant miss that yellow diff cover, roof rack w/tire on top, C4X4 bumpers front/rear tinted windows, East side. Did I see you/pass coming down from Idy today?

I didnt know the 90000 jeep and cherokee emblems i have laying around the house were about the same price as gold.. Do people really spend this much for this stuff!!!!

PART_1293933596097.jpg

It's missing the little tube of KY....

It's missing the little tube of KY....
That's nothing. I ordered a custom store front door for the company I used to work for. Quote came back a little under 2 grand(yes, for a door!) There was a note at the bottom of the quote sheet(I'm not making this up,...)that said:

"Quoted price does not include erection."

And you're complaining about having to supply your own lube? :roflmao:

That's nothing. I ordered a custom store front door for the company I used to work for. Quote came back a little under 2 grand(yes, for a door!) There was a note at the bottom of the quote sheet(I'm not making this up,...)that said:

"Quoted price does not include erection."

And you're complaining about having to supply your own lube? :roflmao:
2 grand aint nothing in the commercial construction realm, thats a small part of the budget of replacing a SF door.

ive been paid to drive from LA to SF in a rental truck, to remove and replace a pair of basic stock 7-11 doors, why? because you have to be able to promise you can show up on x day and x time, and get their commercial buisness location LOCKABLE at the end of that day. it took us 2 hours, including our lunch. do the math, company's hire people they know can get stuff done.

it's a skilled trade, gotta spend money to make money!

also, yes, you erect doors, and glass doors are heavy.

ive been paid to drive from LA to SF in a rental truck, to remove and replace a pair of basic stock 7-11 doors, why? because you have to be able to promise you can show up on x day and x time, and get their commercial buisness location LOCKABLE at the end of that day.

but 7-11 is open 24hrs-- why would they need locks?:D

Back