• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

april fools??

wheelinscott

NAXJA Forum User
any body planning any pranks today or have already done some?? i havent done anything but maybe this thread will give me inspiration.:firedevil

get a servo from an RC car and the reciever and radio battery, and duct tape it to one of those hand held air horns, then duct tape it under someones car. follow em around randomly blaring the horn at people and watch the hilarity ensue :D

You used to be able to take a screen shot of your desk top, save that as your desk top, and hide all of the icons.
I did that once to a guy using windows 98, I don't think it works with XP or vista.
Even the IT guy struggled with it.

Works with XP, done it. Never used Vista don't know.

i hooked my sisters left blinker to her horn...kinda hilarious
Thats a good one.
I changed the target of my co-workers machine so that everytime he clicks IE his computer shuts down.
Thats another good one.
You used to be able to take a screen shot of your desk top, save that as your desk top, and hide all of the icons.
I did that once to a guy using windows 98, I don't think it works with XP or vista.
Even the IT guy struggled with it.
Sounds like you need a new IT guy.
It works.

You're lucky. Avoid Vista at all costs - it is the worst OS I've ever used. I honestly think I would rather use Windows ME.

I put a For Sale sign on my friend's built CJ7 while she was at work. 4" lift, brand new wheels/tires - $500 with her phone number. Then to sweeten the deal I got some people to sart calling and ask about the Jeep as soon as she left work. Should have seen her face when she got home ... & then she saw the signs on the Jeep.

Personally, I think it sucks...hell even MS admits it is bad.

Windows 7 FTW

What Vista probably should have been, without all of the resource hogging and security BS.

guy at work ran up to out molder operator with ketchup and a napkin wrap around his finger. The operator freak out and said we have to take u to the hospital! what happened! the guy laughed then he was pissed.

Back