• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 Jeep XJ DD

Dank560

NAXJA Forum User
Bone stock grocery getter ! Driven daily from Marshall to Asheville. I want to buy a Briarwood but I need to make room first !
4.0L inline 6, auto tranny, 4x4 works.
Decent Alloy rims 235/70/15 General AT Grabber tires ( not much grab left to the front ones, but holding air ! ).
Kenwood KRC S400 AM/FM Cassette with RCA outs and CD Changer/Controler out.
The interior is nice and pretty clean, the seats will clean up like new w/ a lil scrubbing. ( headliner is gone, was when I bought it ). The carpet has some stains, but I haven't tried to clean it, the floor mats cover them.
All lights work. AC works. Draw-Tite 2" hitch, ( I don't know if this factory w/ towing package or not. )
No serious mechanical issues, still runs strong at 240,000. Tranny has a slow leak but I think it's just the cover gasket.
This is a dependable ride that hasn't been messed with, it does need some cosmetic TLC...( the rear rockers are rusted through, but it's the only rust on it, the rear latch needs a lock/button, it still latches and opens fine though )
Clear NC title in my name. $1800.00 obo. Call Danny at 828-649-0340. PM me for more pix.
I can deliver in the Asheville area to a committed buyer. May consider further for a small fee.

More pix here......http://profile.imageshack.us/user/Dank560/

Re: 1990 Jeep XJ DD - Must Sell !

Make offer....
1990JeepCherokeeXJ2.jpg

Back