• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 Jeep (xj) Cherokee Lorado 4door 4WD Parts or whole.

xjfanatc

NAXJA Forum User
I am posting for a friend of mine. It is a 1990 Cherokee Lorado 4 door 4WD. It is black with grey interior. The exterior is in pretty good shape. The drivers side rear was hit, tailight broken and a slight buckle in the rear qtr. The back glass is broke out but the tailgate is not damaged. It has power windows and locks which work great. Interior is in decent shape and could be nice with a steam cleaner and an hour or so. It does run pretty good. It has a slight smell of overheating but I let it run for about 30 minutes and it never overheated. Transmission and T-case seems to work great. I will get pics of it Sunday and will try to post them on here. Or if anyone is interested either reply here, e-mail me @ [email protected] or call me at 1-910-818-3929. There is no title with it but do have bill of sale. Would like to get $600.00 out of it but willing to accept offers. This will be going to the scrap yard in a week or two if noone buys it.

does the jeep drive?

caglezxj said:
does the jeep drive?
I have not had it down the road but I did start it and drive it around in the parking lot. Got into second gear but ran out of room. I also put it into 4 high and 4 low and everything seemed to work great.

Microsoft streets and trips says it is 630 miles from me. and it says it would take 1 day and an hour to get there. I would like to have this jeep but I don't see me driving that far for it.

xjfanatc

Hey send me pics or PM me the location, I live in Raeford and may be interested. I could swing by and take a look.

Thanks

Jeepsloth said:
xjfanatc

Hey send me pics or PM me the location, I live in Raeford and may be interested. I could swing by and take a look.

Thanks
Pm me your address and I can send you the pics.

Back