• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1990 Cherokee 12" lift Dana 44 Ford 9"

I have seen this one before and I thought "holy overkill!" but secretly I am jealous. Good luck with the sale, its a good price!

I wouldn't pay 7 grand for that. I think this guy joined just to try and sell his jeep.

No death wobble and boggers...... yeah right

This thread turned negative quickly. No I didn't join to just sell the jeep I have been a member for a long time, just don't post on here much. That is correct, no death wobble the jeep was put together with quality parts. Of course the boggers are loud and a bit bumpy on the street, but surprisingly she drives and handles well. Come for a test drive!

Nice. I built the same set up for my 85 back in 92 except it had a Boss V8 (Hence My NAXJA Name) Ford C4 wDana 20 t-case 9"center front with 44 outers 9" rear locked front and back. No death wobble and was lifted with 35 Baja T/A's. Now I sport a 95 same set up but 4.0 Dana 300 flipped w/ 231 reduction box running 36x15.50x15's Mickey MTZ's. Miss the V8 but love the crawl ratio again no death wobble, built right!

$7k is a fair price to jump into a fully built rig... Price out all the parts to build your own, plus labor at a shop on what you can't do yourself. I built my 3B ground up, and its not cheap!

Although the OP joined awhile back as a user (not member) you can't knock him for having few posts; he just doesn't clutter threads/posts...

Good Luck with selling your XJ

http://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/3117259080.html

Ad explains it all. Email me if interested.

I think he's a clown making fun of all you that only have 3'' or 4'' lifts. Yes it's a good set up. Too bad I did that back in 1994, Only I went bigger I had a V8 Boss 289 auto and a Dana 20 t-case in mine and a 9" in front with lockers not posi with 35's when all people could fit was 32's. I have CA4WDC organizations monthly magazine/paper with picks to prove it. I'm sorry but I can't stand people that put down, or mock others to praise themselves. I learned a long time ago there's always someone bigger and badder or they bring bigger or badder guns. So I learned to keep my mouth shut and produce or lead by example!

A jeep with a 3" lift can perform just fine, Ask me how I know......

Back