• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

April Fools

crazymoose1990

NAXJA Forum User
So does anyone have any good April fools jokes that have been played on them or played on someone else post them up I would like to hear em

I have one my dad played on his cousin they had this local hang out called the Greenwich its closed now it was located in the midwest anyway.
So April first rolls around and my dad was driving by the Greenwich and happen to see his cousins car in the parking lot. My dad decides hes going to pull a prank on his cousin. MY dad and his cousin are/were car nuts. I say were because his cousin is dead now. His cousin had sevral restored old cars. On this occasin he was driving his 66 olds 88 convertable the car was mint. So my dad walked in his cousin was sitting in a booth my dad was standing in the isle of the resturant and my dad yells out who owns this white olds convertable some guys just side swiped it and took off. My dads cousin yell oh sh-- no jumps out of his seat almost runs over my dad on the way out to the parking lot. So my dad goes and sits in his seat 10 minutes roll by when he walks in scratching his head. At that point he looks at his booth and sees my dad needless to say he was not amused my dad was though. :)

Last edited:
I ran in the house this morning in a panic.. Told everyone the jeep fell over.. (its been on 4 jackstands for 3 weeks)

Nice I like it. I just heard about this one online letting all the air out of your buddys tires and filling them with water. :O

So... The Office admin came yelling down the hall, and Delivered to me a bunch of balloons with a teady bear and a card..

As everyone watched.. I opened the card.. all it says is " conratulations , I am Pregnant Love your girl friend"

I have not told her I received it yet.. I am not sure she sent them.. but holy crud.. am I hoping its a joke :wow: . No one has fessed up yet. and if it was her.. I am not giving her the pleasure of knowing I received it.. and turned fire engine red as I opened the card in front of all of my co workers...

If it was one of you.. oh pay back is a bitch..

Uh I dont even know what to say to that congratulations :O Uh sucks to be you. I know that I would be happy thats me though

I just got hit with another one.. All day long every time I type the word "you" it would automatically be auto corrected to "uranus". The first couple of times it was odd.. then after a couple of hours.. it was annoying.. Finally someone cracked..

Put some tape over the eye of there mouse makes them think its broken he he he. I found that one on the internet today

At the end of the day my boss called everyone together for a meeting to inform us that we were shutting down the plant and that we were all being let go. I've been there for a while so it didn't fool me. but I swear one of the new guys just about cried. It was perfect.

a number of years ago I switched my insurance coverage to cover a buddies truck. then called for a lockout and tow back to my house ( his house really). then met my buddy when he was getting off work to get some beers. He parked on the street outside his work so when his truck was missing I convinced him it must have been towed for some reason so he didn't call the cops. so I helped him call a number of different tow companies in the area with no luck. I took him home to find his truck in his drive way and said APRIL FOOLS!!!!! ............Dude he was pissed. Not that I did it as much as that I pulled it off flawlessly. He got me back by putting a gay pride and honk if you love cowboy butts stickers on the back of my huge 12'' lifted RamCharger. That was good but not as good as mine.

My mother in law told my father in law she was pregnant. They are in their late 40s early 50s. All of their kids are grown and out of the house. The baby would be a 19 year gap baby. AKA 19 years to its closest sibling. It was so hilarious to see him turn ghostly pale and freak out about raising another one. LOL...

My old roomate has a pos '76 toyota truck that he has "rewired" himself, with everything but the brake lights wired to toggles on the dash. I mean like, he has to flip switches to make his turn signals blink.

I was planning on splicing in a horn from the junkyard and a turn signal flasher to his brake lights and sheet metal screwing it to the inside of his rear bumper. I still might but I didn't do it for April fools.

I glued a magnet to the bottom of a starbucks cup put it on top of my roof and headed off to work.... Its amazing how many people actually tried to stop me to tell me my coffee was on the roof... I just held a sign that said April Fools. Then they got all piseed off and started giving me the bird. Geez nobody has a sense of humor any more:)

I glued a magnet to the bottom of a starbucks cup put it on top of my roof and headed off to work.... Its amazing how many people actually tried to stop me to tell me my coffee was on the roof... I just held a sign that said April Fools. Then they got all piseed off and started giving me the bird. Geez nobody has a sense of humor any more:)

LOL That's funny

Thats awesome. :laugh:

In the middle of the night i stuck under my buddies jacked up superduty and put a 18 inch x 1/4 zip tie around his drive line up by the floor board. He lives around the corner and stopped in front of my house and was under his big pretty truck and was hollering to me that his truck was comming apart. lol I cant wait till he finds the " does this truck make my d..k look big " sticker on his fancy chrome bumper that is winshield level of most cars. I love messing with Dewie he is such a pretty boy....

In the middle of the night i stuck under my buddies jacked up superduty and put a 18 inch x 1/4 zip tie around his drive line up by the floor board. He lives around the corner and stopped in front of my house and was under his big pretty truck and was hollering to me that his truck was comming apart. lol I cant wait till he finds the " does this truck make my d..k look big " sticker on his fancy chrome bumper that is winshield level of most cars. I love messing with Dewie he is such a pretty boy....

Thats so funny I got it good this year 1st my Oldman calls and said the cops were at his door asking about my Rig being seen outside a home invasion.Then My Buddy calls and says hey man I need help my jeep died so I went to drive like 30 miles away to find him not there and his rig neatly hidden in his yard ....Bung hole he got a size matters sticker on his 7" lifted xj ..:greensmok

Apparently, yesterday a local oldies radio station went over the air saying, "The Snowy plovers are out of season, the CA state parks are encouraging the public to shoot at the birds in the Oceano Dunes." Needless to say, it was a very frustrating day at work since everyone and their mother were calling our station and showing up at the kiosks saying how outraged they were that we would allow such a thing in this park and even the media got involved. Sierra Club prob wasn't too happy either lol. That was definitely the most annoying april fools joke I've experienced to date.

Back