• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WHat trail levels do you want to run???

My truck and trailer backed out last minute and the unbalanced swampers dont like going much over 55. Not to mention i've hardly wheeled on the new setup yet, so i'm a little nervous that all the welds will break and the axles will fall out.

Blacks and reds for me.

--Matt

Blacks and reds for me.

--Matt

Instead ..... why not just pop up some chairs in the parking lot and tug on the gas can all day? You know you can drive over rocks - nothing new ..... but do you know if you can drink from the can ALL day and still be able to walk straight? THAT would be an accomplishment.

Instead ..... why not just pop up some chairs in the parking lot and tug on the gas can all day? You know you can drive over rocks - nothing new ..... but do you know if you can drink from the can ALL day and still be able to walk straight? THAT would be an accomplishment.

LOL.... FEAR the gas can...:shocked::laugh2:

My truck and trailer backed out last minute and the unbalanced swampers dont like going much over 55. Not to mention i've hardly wheeled on the new setup yet, so i'm a little nervous that all the welds will break and the axles will fall out.

Thats a bummer... Its OK though, there are some NEW blue trails in the NE side that sound interesting too.

but do you know if you can drink from the can ALL day and still be able to walk straight? THAT would be an accomplishment.

I've had plenty of practice with the gas can. I may not have invented it, but I was one of the original studies in gas can kung fu.

--Matt

Back