• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WOOHOO!!!

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
I'm sooo ready to do some wheeling....

My bro-in-law is bringing his NEW 4dr JK Rubicon up too... he'll be easy to identify, just look for the crazy dude scratching up the brand new Jeep with a smile on his face!!!:laugh2::laugh2:

This is gonna be fun!!

A.

I am sooooo stoked! I will be busting my A$$ all week to get the rig completely ready!

Ya'll have fun out there. Keep the greasy side down, and all yer parts inside.

Right on!, Im all out of time for getting anything else fixed or ready with my work schedule, so I am good to go!!

I'm stoked as well!
In less than 48 hours I hope to be standing around a fire with many of you fine folks.

im exited to be goin to nac fest and be hangin with the coolest peaple in the world:party:, but am not so happy about not bein in my own rig again:smsoap:

GF and I will be up wed. evening, with food, fun, and even the rig in tow...been looking forward to it in the worst way...the best run I did all last year, and im sure this one's gonna be memorable too....see yaz soon!
Rich

Ah I've been waiting for this all year. Can't wait. I gotta finish up the rest of my to do list tomorrow after my job interview. I'll be up Thursday around 5-6.

Back