• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Kinda quiet in here... Who is coming??

Weather permitting, the GF and I might be up on wed. nite now...we're playing that one by ear depending on the forecast..i have little desire to set up a tent at night in the rain.
Rich

Ah, this is why I book a Kottage (though I do have this little hang-up about preferring NOT to have to take a 5-minute walk to find indoor plumbing...

I will be arriving "in-country" on Wednesday afternoon, near or around dinner time.

:party:my plans have changed for the better I will be up either late thursday night or early friday morning.

Ah, this is why I book a Kottage (though I do have this little hang-up about preferring NOT to have to take a 5-minute walk to find indoor plumbing...

I will be arriving "in-country" on Wednesday afternoon, near or around dinner time.

You want me to see if I can hire some one at the campground to come and bring your lazyness a bucket?

Sissy...I'm a plumber and I'd rather pee in the grass.

Back