• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New baby on the way!

Congrats on your 13? child, Sean.

Best wishes for momma and baby.

Congratulations to the both of you, Sean. Umm, how many kids do you have?

And yes, they do have that operation. It's relatively painless if you get a good doc (mine was fair) and then you can sling your seedless love lotion with reckless abandon.

Congrats Sean!!

Good luck with the sleep and keep mommy and baby safe and healthy.

Michael

Congratulations!!!

I have a buddy who had the operation shortly before I did (about eight years ago) who ended up having his tubes grow back together and fathered an unplanned daughter a couple of years ago. My wife insisted I go back to the doc and jerk in a cup to submit to the lab for a swimmer-check. I was swimmer-free!:D

My poor bud had to have another vasectomy.:(

Welcome to the seedless group!!

I had my vasectomy almost 2 years ago.....

Quick, very quick operation, the best parts is, you can get up and walk away....

BUT, you need to go STRAIGHT home afterwards.....(let's just say, that once the pain killers wear off, it hurts worse than being kicked there.....)

fubar XJ said:
IMy wife insisted I go back to the doc and jerk in a cup to submit to the lab for a swimmer-check. I was swimmer-free!:D

I was eating cottage cheese just now, you have no ruined that for life, and left with me a horrible thought of it.

Thanks.

-Alex

Back