• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee Anniversary in Moab

Cottontail

Three-De Off-Road
NAXJA Member
Are there going to be plans made for the "every 5 year" jaunt to Moab in October of 2023?

That was the intent in 2018.

I am not aware of any reason why it should have changed.

Board minutes would be nice to have...

Last edited:
For the 2018 Moab event the Intermountain Chapter was SandySteve. They placed stacks of Intermountain Chapter stickers on all the tables as a way of saying goodbye to the chapter.

IIRC the chapter had already been officially folded into the Colorado chapter, maybe 6 months or so prior to the Moab event. I recall it being that way because SandySteve had mailed me some stickers with the knowledge that the chapter was done, and then when I found them all over the tables I felt bad for having had him take the trouble to mail me some when I could have just picked them up at the event.

The Board's current intention is to have a 40th anniversary event in Moab, in October, 2023. A date have not yet been settled. We have continued to maintain our permit with the BLM, to have such an event.

Planning is in the very early stages at this point. The board is actively seeking volunteers to help with all things related to the event. If you're willing to help, please let one of the board members know, and how you can contribute.

I'd really like to see this event surpass the attendance and participation of the 2018 event.

David Bricker / SYR - ITO

Digging this back up. Any further discussions or dates for the 40th event?

Back