• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1987 Pioneer Project 100% Stock 4.0 auto 231 d44

dj's 2000 xj

NAXJA Forum User
My 1987 Pioneer is for sale and I need it gone. I have no storage and no work area. Runs but needs work, drives around the yard. Hasnt been on road for 2 years. Has Stock tow, hitch, trans cooler, d44. Body pretty good, has small dings and dents. I wanted this for strictly trail build but have no place for it. Will need towed, can drive on trailer. Needs battery. new stat, water pump and belt. good interior. I wont part because of lack of work area but it would be excellent either way. Anything over $500 Cash walks away with it. I wanted $700 for it but the wife said it goes or she calls the Salvation for a donation! [email protected] or my cell # (D.J.) 618-339-0762 please eave a message. have lots of pics, can take more. Here a few. http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h201/neeser77/pioneer/
I have 4 matching rims, 1 has a bad tirethough. my zip is 62067 I live very near Edwardsville IL and not far from St. Louis Can meet you with my trailer for a little gas $$ Would consider a trade possibly.

Hey DJ, I may be interested in this. Live near 270 and 157, give me a call in the am and we can talk. Might get altogether. I will try to call you as well. Would you be willing to deliver to my houseif we work out a sale? Thanks

Jeff

Jeff, I am available whenever you get a chance. We can work on details.
Thanks.

D.J.

Back