• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

B double E double R un request 2010

173 jello shots were made last night...

i predict they will go in 1/100th of the time it took to make them...

mac 'we burn plastic in our fires' gyvr

mmm petroleum based fumes, tasty

Cheese "I saw the same jello shot more then once last year" Man

what next you're gonna tell us you run your jeeps with no cat on them. good lord man! the humanity! think of the environment :spin3:

what next you're gonna tell us you run your jeeps with no cat on them. good lord man! the humanity! think of the environment :spin3:

one does one doesn't...

the one that does is only cause the dealer put a brand new one on it last year with some recall...over 160k and it got a new cat...whatever

mac 'the other was purchased without ever having one...' gyvr

mine doesnt either. gotta love Indiana's no emissions testing. My jeep would never ever ever ever pass inspection if I still lived in Massachusetts. I can think of 20 things off the top of my head that would never allow the XJ to be registered there.

BTW, found out at the Homebrewer's Club potluck last Friday that all of Kona Brewing's bottled products are brewed in Portland [supposedly.]

Thought I'd add a few comments before this forum is archived.

The Kona that Josh brought me was brewed in Portsmouth NH, and it's at least as good as what I've had that was brewed in Kona.

http://www.konabrewingco.com/uploads/2009_05_PortsmouthBlessing.pdf

The Keewenaw Black Ale was good, the IPA was great. I'll definitely stop in there next time we're up there.

And I'm adding the correct keg connectors to my jeep toolbox so the next time I forget my regulator assembly, it won't be a three man job to pressurize the kegs :dunce:

John, got my membership info today.... to the AHA national convention in June.

If that's not quite as strange as the sci-fi conventions, I may have to check it out :D

:cheers:

:D It's not..... and if you're interested in going, register soon. The local homebrewers all say it's well worth going, and it also sells out every year.

Back