• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Things I learned at WF Oh-Ten

Oh, yeah, some people get pissy when you tell them they have a nice rig. :)

Not pissy in the lest.

There are just other rigs that are much more deserving than myself.
No, you're not one of them.:D

Not pissy in the lest.

There are just other rigs that are much more deserving than myself.
No, you're not one of them.:D

I don't know that thing stays pretty clean when you don't wheel it! :D

* the dogs name is PUPPY damnit!

*guys on dirtbikes are douchebags

*dont ask ANY buisness in attica if they have wi-fi

*dont leave your sleeping bags outside at night then try to sleep in them. frost in the pj`s isnt a good feeling

*dont call the girlfriend while drunk taking a piss by the campfire.

*dont make animal noises on the CB

*guys on dirtbikes are douchebags

100% agreed! even bunch of them went into the "TRUCK ONLY" zone!! I probably should have ran over them then I will say "what are you doing here? stay out of here."

A coat hanger will hold a exhaust system on when you have no spare clamp.

The ghost at The Attica Hotel is real.

You can wheel the heck out of a jeep ,at the end of the day drive it home...

My wife had a good time.

I'm getting old,just can't find the energy to party the last night.

Nick

Don't blow your horn at Kim's sister-in-law.

I was just as close to that as you! And all I remember about that was a string of expletives that would make a sailor blush.

Thanks for the air!

Winterfest is fun wheeling, but really great to see all the old and new friends.

Knowing someone has rolled, everyone is ok, but actually "seeing" them walking around afterward is priceless. Thank god for roll cages.

Don't drink Jaeger and then try moonshine. This is a really bad combo and makes me an idiot. This will not be repeated, I promise.

My pile isn't as capable as SeanR's winch.A locker will take you a lot further than you should go.Street tires still suck.Bacon Explosion is goooood!Tyler likes petting my hat.Aaron can suck it.Rob can ride in my group anytime.I can wheel the urine out of my rig and make it 140 miles home.I still have a lot to do to it.There is at least one kid who can drink and do jumping jacks.It gets better and better each year.WF Stogies were a big hit.The campfire is the place to be.Reaffirmed: The MWC is the best chapter.Reaffirmed: People will bend over backwards to help you out.I'm sure there is more...Had the best time. Can't wait for next year.

Did those count as Jumping Jacks? Falling Jacks?

1) Sleeping bags are not so warm once the zippers break
2) Midwest chaper has some great people
3) I'm no longer a Winterfest Virgin
4) Contrary to what my neighbors think, I don't have the ugliest Xj in the midwest. Mud is Makup for Jeeps...

- An XJ can fit down a ATV trail
- People will drink anything you put in a Mason jar
- If Rev tells you, you won't get stuck that doesn't mean he won't
- This group of guys and gals are the best!

Dyno-mite LOVES jager, until the next morning when she falls down in the tent still drunk.

My junk will still do 70 on the highway, but you can't hear the person next to you talking.

Spools make turning in the mud problematic.

The giveaway jeep is awesomely capable, when you can keep fuel going to the motor and the exhaust attached.

the MWC is still the best.

Last edited:
Wow, well i learned a real lot....

First, you guys are one of the best car groups I have ever been in, and im in a few

I learned that a stock jeep really can do a lot, and it wont take much to make it do a lot more.

I learned that drinking around a campfire is way more fun then any bar or club

even though you might have just met some one, they will be right under your rig with you covered in gas trying to fix the leak

i learned that having towing coverage is one of the greatest things ever!!!

I learned that winterfest is the best 4 x 4 event i have been to and has the best people in their group.

I really want lockers and more skid plates.
Do not get worried about a simple check engine light after a sputter or two. ( new plug wires and what not coming)

I really miss living in Indiana.

Everyone i met from the NAXJA MWC are the kind of people i like to hang with.

Driving 70 through Chicago with a mud covered xj makes people give you a bit more room.

The people on my street are REALLY clueless about the jeep thing

I learned on the trip home that when you have a d-bag driver that's taking 15 miles to pass you in the left lane, all you have to do is wiggle the trailer a little bit and they move right along.:D

I learned on the trip home that when you have a d-bag driver that's taking 15 miles to pass you in the left lane, all you have to do is wiggle the trailer a little bit and they move right along.:D

good hint, I should've done that to a Cracklier that cant decide what speed to set and kept pass me then slow down (i pass him/her whatever the d-bag that person is) for probably 10 miles.

I also wanted to add something that I remembered from the Saturday night/Sunday morning camp fire....Dan Wheeler will take one for the team and reach between the legs of a stray dog to check its sex......:D

Back