• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8.8 suggested price

bj-666

NAXJA Forum User
i wish it was free or i had millions but back to reality what is a good price.
i am currently looking at an 8.8 31spline with complete disks for $325 it is out of a 96 exploder

ok i'm convinced now that i'm buying it build it for me i want everythign as cheep as possible price wise looking for a selectable lokcer arb/detroit/exectrack 4.56's and prob new seals and such

bj-666 said:
ok i'm convinced now that i'm buying it build it for me i want everythign as cheep as possible price wise looking for a selectable lokcer arb/detroit/exectrack 4.56's and prob new seals and such

I thought you were experienced?

that's not a bad price. Plan on doing the brake discs. If the pinion has a round flange then it usually matches up with the stock DS. If not you will need an adapter. You can get an emergency brake cable system from M.O.R.E. It's worth it. You may have to go with a different exhaust muffler as the 8.8 is slightly offset and the DS rubs on the stock muffler.

I had it geared to 4.56 with an ARB. It's the best thing that my Jeep has on it. Well worth the cost in my opinion.

got a local yard with 5 for 200 each......

where abouts in arkansas

Back