• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Attention RENIX owners!

5-90

NAXJA Forum User
I've just started a group where we can work this thing out and make it better - look it up at groups.yahoo.com/group/RENIXPower

This is going to be a central repository of RENIX information (I hope) and RENIX information ONLY. I'd like to see some traffic here, but I'd also like to keep it fairly limited so we can get through the information easily.

If anyone has manuals, datasheets, or anything else like that, we can put them up in the "Files" section. I'll put the RENIX FI manual up, but if anyone has a compleat copy, please let me know! The copy that I've got (the common one) has a duplicated page 58 and no page 59, IIRC.

I'll also post ECM pinouts and related information as I dig it up (it's all here somewhere...)

5-90

Good point, for those who has Renix can help each other with collecte info about it.

All I can say is swapp that c...p for the H.O. , this tell a member who had both system in the same XJ!

Good luck!

I am quite happy with my Renix system... I just installed the bored throttle body from Artsound on ebay, and the spacer from xj-armor. The last tank of gas yeilded 22mph on the highway, on 32's with 4.10's. No major mods to the engine just yet, only taylor 10.4mm plug wires.

Back