• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Lifted 93 Jeep Cherokee for sale

rock rash

NAXJA Forum User
I am selling my Jeep in order to pay for another one. I am asking $4000 but am negotiable. Here are the specs.

The Good

1993 Jeep Cherokee 2 Door
Inline 6 4.0 Liter High Output
5 Speed
4x4 with NP 231
138,9xx miles
HP Dana 30 with 4.10 Gears
Chrysler 8.25 with 4.10 gears
Rubicon Express 3.5" Lift
Rubicon Express HD Adjustable Trac Bar
31"x10.5"x15 BFG ATs with plenty of tread left
Eagle Alloy 5 spoke rims
Bushwacker Cutout Fender Flares
Brush Guard
Fog Lights
CB Radio
Trailer Hitch with Wiring
Aftermarket Muffler with Chrome tip
New Distributor Cap and wires
New Ignition coil
Neoprene Seat covers

The Bad

Radio works fine, but does not light up and it is difficult to remove cds.
The headlights need to be examined due to flashing on and off a few times
The front axle housing may be slightly bent by the passendger side inner knuckle. Not sure if a body shop would be able to straighten it or not. Everything inside the axle is fine though.

It is a very capable rig which has made it through trails in MOAB including Fins n Things and parts of Porcupine Rim. Has also done Seven Mile, Moody Hill, and Ballard Road. This has also been my daily driver since I bought it in 2003.

k3ad5y.jpg

k3adfa.jpg

k3ag43.jpg

k3ag7p.jpg

k3agd0.jpg

k3aghz.jpg

k3agjk.jpg

k3agli.jpg

If you have any questions, please pm me, email me at [email protected] or contact me at 970-222-1035.

Thank you
Casey

I've read your current threads about first wanting a new one...

Then finding a new one...

Now you're selling your old one. What's the reason for selling it if you don't mind me asking? :) Just the issues with the radio, axle and headlights?

Thanks,

Scott

I have ended up putting alot of money into it to get it back to this condition. It has high mileage (for me) and was looking for something a little newer to last me awhile. I also needed money to pay for the new one so, i have to sell it. If i could keep it as a trail rig only, I would but finances do not permit it...

Oh man, I SOOO want that XJ for a DD. Good looking XJ! My current rock rig is a '93 w/ 5 sp. Wish I could afford another one. Got interior pics?

Good luck with selling it.

And the interior pictures are where????

:laugh3:

here are the interior pics...
keusdf.jpg

keusfq.jpg

keutrb.jpg

keuttl.jpg

The wrinkles in the back seat are just from it being folded down. They will not be there for another hour.
keutzq.jpg

keuuma.jpg

keuurq.jpg

Sub and Amp are not included, unless you make a deal I cant refuse...
price drop to $3500 and motivated to sell.

YELLAHEEP said:
Oh man, I SOOO want that XJ for a DD. Good looking XJ! My current rock rig is a '93 w/ 5 sp. Wish I could afford another one. Got interior pics?

Good luck with selling it.
Your not allowed anymore stick shifts :D

Led said:

lol

And I will have to offer you far less that you asking price just cause you have a ..........you wouldnt understand sticker on the back window

Led said:

Shaddup fawker........

Actually, what I need to find is a '93 - '96 with an auto...... swap the auto into the rock rig, the stick into the other one and it'd be all good. Better MPG with the DD and Led off my back on the trail.

:laugh3:

How ya been? Call me.

YELLAHEEP said:
Shaddup fawker........

Actually, what I need to find is a '93 - '96 with an auto...... swap the auto into the rock rig, the stick into the other one and it'd be all good. Better MPG with the DD and Led off my back on the trail.

Awww, dont do that.I enjoy watching you stall-- it makes me laugh. :laugh2: :laugh2:

jrsxj98 said:
lol

And I will have to offer you far less that you asking price just cause you have a ..........you wouldnt understand sticker on the back window
I got the sticker as a bday gift from my sister, if it helps, you cant really see it from the outside! :D throw an offer on the table...i AM motivated to sell faset, otherwise this will become a donation to a boy scout ranch.

rock rash said:
I got the sticker as a bday gift from my sister, if it helps, you cant really see it from the outside! :D throw an offer on the table...i AM motivated to sell faset, otherwise this will become a donation to a boy scout ranch.

im an eagle scout :D

Back