• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Fest Raffle Saturday 8/12/17

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
The Raffle is getting close !!!

Do not forget to bring cash for the Raffle !!! It will be held on Saturday, and 100% of the raffle proceeds also go to our yearly land use donation, so its a win-win even if you do not win an item you still contribute to our yearly land use ! And if you win then well there you go!

Lets try to beat our previous years, we usually average around 900-1100$ total dollars from the raffle to put towards the donation, lets try to hit at least 1300$ if not more this year so bring cash if you have it !!!!

I am hoping we can post a list of Raffle Prizes soon but we are still waiting on the list ! In the past years some example prizes: up to 1000$ in gift cards from quality vendors like TnT , JKS discos, napier hood vents, cool garage signs, and entire lift kit or long arms kit for the grand prize, along with tons of other really cool stuff !!! Plus there will be the Free BBQ right before the raffle and all of the jeep talk with your Jeep buds you can handle !!!

We also need a volunteer to track the prize/winner on paper and take a picture or 10 during the raffle for national - does anyone want to do that for us?

Even if you dont have a trial worthy rig , drive and camp with us at hermit valley and join in on the raffle, find a open seat to ride in (there will be plenty !) and bbq its going to be a blast !

Last edited:
Not sure if this will generate more ticket sales but...
... what if we break up the raffle into smaller raffles for each prize. Instead of pulling from one jar, you drop your tickets into the various jar(s) for which prizes you have your heart set on. This will ensure that whatever you win it’ll be something you wanted.
Just a thought.

Not sure if this will generate more ticket sales but...
... what if we break up the raffle into smaller raffles for each prize. Instead of pulling from one jar, you drop your tickets into the various jar(s) for which prizes you have your heart set on. This will ensure that whatever you win it’ll be something you wanted.
Just a thought.

I do like that idea. we can talk it over. Do you guys do that in socal?

Cool idea.

We do that at a fishing thing I do every year.

I think this method works and I vote to keep it as is. I like coming away with something even if it was bens toilet seat and 5 gallon bucket

Back