• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2017-2018 Southern Director Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittrell

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
It's that time of year. Please post your nominations for the 2017-2017 Southern Director. This thread will run for 2 weeks, nominations will close on 11/20.

This Director serves Colorado Springs and the surrounding Southern areas of Colorado.

Term runs 01/01/2017-12/31/2017

Last edited:
Yeah, that's the director for the southern part of the state.

I'm here to help if you have any more questions . :)

Last time I was on the BOD we only had a Western Slope Director and changed it to a Member at Large because we couldn't get anybody to fill it. Now with all these nominations threads it appears there are as many BOD members as there are people posting regularly, maybe more.

Last time I was on the BOD we only had a Western Slope Director and changed it to a Member at Large because we couldn't get anybody to fill it. Now with all these nominations threads it appears there are as many BOD members as there are people posting regularly, maybe more.

Yep, that changed last year: http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1123398&page=2

Look for another change to the Chapter By-laws in the immediate future.

Yep, we added more positions to allow people to help who wanted to.

As well, it helps the BAD, and thus Chapter's abilities to do more since everything doesn't *have* to get saddled on 2 or 3 people.

I nominate Brian Toscano (md21722) for Southern Director.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back