• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone down for K2 on Memorial weekend?

I'd love to but I'd imagine it's gonna be packed out there.

i think a lot of people are holding out for the tx4x4 run... so it might not be too packed... i am one of those that is holding out for the tx4x4 run

How many of you have been there?
I'm planning a summer 'get the hell outta' Borrego' trip and this looks like
it might just be the spot.
I'm guessin' it gets hot in July?

Do you hate pre-grand openings of parks that have never been wheeled?

I have been there. We were out all day and didn't see 1/3 of the place. Randy has been all over and thinks there is more wheelable area than the last place, but most of the stuff we saw looked a little rougher than the old place. Any open event this year is going to be pretty crowded.

Well i'm 99% sure i'm going no matter how busy it is. It will be my little boy's first time out. I'm just trying to figure out accomodations. I wheeled K1 a few years back and it is my favorite spot yet. I was rocking the locked 8.8/open d30 and 35's at the time. I was the smallest rig in the group i wheeled with. I started upgrading after that trip. blaise :us:

I'm going to check out a calender and look for a full moon weekend run during the summer.
We have been doing runs out at the Hammers during the summer for years...I'm not thinking it will much hotter there.
*(I sure as hell hope not!)
Wait....can I buy any Stone beer in Texas?
Arrogant Bastard?

:D

Arrogant Bastard yes, Stone, I'll have to look. Specs, a local chain might have it if anyone. HEB (grocery store) carries Arrogant Bastard. Let us know what weekend you come. You bringing anybody else with you? :firedevil

blaisetd, I should be able to go to this one if you want to meet up down there. I will probobly tent camp there at the park if I can make a reservation.

Back