• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Memorial Day Weekend??

I’m staying local. Jeepfreak is bringing some buddies to mo town so I’ll just do some spotting and picture taking.

I may not get my trailer out of my driveway with last nights foot plus...

We still got mounds of snow all around me. My mom was saying she was going to come up and go camping told her to bring a shovel and snow gear.

Some guys ran it 18th (pre snow that evening) and got turned around at rock garden due to heavy snow amounts

Some guys just tried Medano and it’s still closed in (5-19), they had to take other routes around.

Yep, I ran it on the 19th. I guess that was their tracks at the rock garden.

Latest USFS update says snowpack in the Sangres is at 160% of normal, and Medano is not expected to open all the way through until mid June.

Not sure it’s going to be worth the trek down if you can’t get to the rock garden.

I’ve busted the rest of the trail from the left turn before the garden when everyone else said it was unpassable like three years in a row when I lived down there

I hope to not need the beers and grill, I want to save my thirst and appetite for Tommy Knockers

Probably wont be able to get off work.. Spring creek looks fun from what Ive seen

Back