• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I'm done

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
I am officially done with summer. It's 8:30 a.m. and the 100゚. Not only that, my cat is dissolving.

Last edited:
We need pics.

Or better yet, video.

A dissolving cat sounds pretty interesting.

Did you by any chance eat some mushrooms that came from a questionable source?

Those should only come from a reputable source.

When I go out to the garage in the morning to have my coffee the cat wants to be petted. When I do portions of I'm just fly off on the breeze.

You should get a German Shedder, er, I mean Shepherd.

Varmint #4 only sheds twice a year, but for 6 months at a time.

At least that was the case in SoCal. This winter he decided he would hang onto his fur for a while. Made for a beautifully tempting pelt, but I let him keep it.

You cry baby, it hits 100 an you start crying. Suck it up buttercup. This time of year we can stay at 100 overnight.

Time for a meet & greet out here. We can also do a day run.

You cry baby, it hits 100 an you start crying. Suck it up buttercup. This time of year we can stay at 100 overnight.

Time for a meet & greet out here. We can also do a day run.

That's right old man, I am a delicate flower. Just because I don't have leather for skin doesn't mean it's not hot!

;)

Have you seen any hobbits throwing rings into your yard yet?

The hobbits are looking for Scott's yard.

I thought Scott was a hobbit.

Just got back from the back yard, offroading is fun when it hits 110 and 120 plus in the tight canyons. I know my elec fan works, heck it never turned off in the canyons.

That's right old man, I am a delicate flower. Just because I don't have leather for skin doesn't mean it's not hot!

;)

X2...
Time to hibernate... McNeal is crack'd...

How the hell did Rob find this... searching for "hobbits" ??

Curt

Last edited:
Just came back from glacier national park...high's in the 60s.

Walked in the house right now(yes, 2am) and its 88 degrees. :flame:

Good luck, my wife is stopping us at this time. We've talked an she said it will wait till 2020 mid year. Waiting for her to retire.

I told her to go to work at wal mart. LOL

My daughter in law just got a job at Boise State.

Her, my eldest son and two granddaughters are out of here. They're done talking about it.

Back