• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's Coming?

Its on the calender but to early to know. The Fall is a busy time of the year for BBQ Comps.

I'll be there!

we are kicking it around. october is a busy month me and the wifes anniversy, and we have never done somethin like this before, so dont really know what to expect

I'm gonna do everything I can to find deals to the XJ 4wd and as built as I can to be there.
I still gotta find out more about it but it sounds like it would be a great way to spend my 20th Bday.

I will be there depending on when I get drawn for deer. If I get drawn for early... probably not. My girl will also have her Cherokee lifted on 31s b then as well. maybe no lockers yet but it will be her intro to wheeling. she wanted the cherokee I recently found for me.. LOL

Just take a deer while you are up there and we will help you dress it and then maybe throw it on the grill on accident.

Back