• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Puttzer

I never said thanks after you responded to my PM for MoreParts

THANKS!!! :thumbup:

I'll add my thanks for the parts he has sold me as well. They are exactly as he said they were. In the case of the track bar, it looks like it was bolted in and then removed. Not even the least bit dusty let alone dirty...

He has helped me out with several parts and he is a stand up guy.

Great guy! My dad bought his front axle last night and was super easy to deal with! Thanks again :cheers:

Only ran parts for him but a very cool guy and easy to coordinate with and get things handled. Easy as pie.

puttzer

I've bought stuff off puttzer twice and both times it was very easy, parts as expected.

Re: puttzer

Heck of a nice guy to deal with. I've done lots of transactions with him.

Re: puttzer

Did a few more recent transactions with the guy. Very easy to deal with and stand up dude. Very recommended.

He's a good buyer too. We had a couple of snafus getting scheduled for him to come down and pick up the parts but I got a text message enough ahead of time so we could reschedule easily, making the whole transaction easy.

And now I have room in my garage to get stuff done. :clap:

Back