• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thanks for the Raffle Donations!!!!

Andy in Pa.

NAXJA Member #180
We had a terrific raffle this year, and I wanted to take a minute to thank all of the companies that donated something:

Clayton Offroad
Ruff Stuff Specialties
Jeeperz Creeperz
Protofab
DPG Offroad
Truck Stuff and More
Endless Mountain Fab
Tomken
Master Pull
Just Differentials
Quadratec
Tom Woods
Appalachian Armor
Morris 4x4 Center
Rustys Offroad
Rausch Creek Offroad Park
Outten County Chrysler

Thanks everyone for donating to our raffle this year. Its great companies like these that make our raffle memorable every year!!! Each of these companies will be receiving a picture of the winner of the prize(s), and a "Thank You" card as well. It going to take me about a month to put them together, but rest assured they are coming!!!

A.

Last edited:
"APPLAUSE"

Thank You vendors.. very generous donations this year that brought huge smiles to the winners! It was a pleasure to see how ecstatic they were.

especially the guy who won the bumper, they had it installed in like 2 hrs from winning it!

especially the guy who won the bumper, they had it installed in like 2 hrs from winning it!

geez i thought i was fast installing mine the next day, BTW thanks for all the donations, much apriciated

Yes thank you very much to all the vendors, I will be installing the axle shafts this weekend coming along with some other small stuff.

Again, Thank You.
John

thank you for all the great stuff and making the raffle awsome

thanks all!!! & to the lucky folks with the tom woods jackets, Im so jealous.

Back